PDA

View Full Version : ...dildo tips for younger dudes...

spreadeagle
December 26th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Hey guys,

It’s absolutely natural and normal for young guys, gay or straight, to want to get horny with their own bodies and to find out ways of making themselves hot and high. For some guys exploring their assholes is part of this process, but most young guys live in situations where adults have control over their behaviour and make decisions about what is appropriate for them. Often parents are weird about jacking and are scared of their own assholes and not many young dudes are going to feel comfortable chatting with their parents about anal sex. It’s an area that has to be pretty much DIY.

Dildos and vibrators in all shapes and sizes are available from sex shops and by plain-wrap mail order from companies advertising in sex mags or on the web. However many countries place age restrictions on the sale of these products and there are usually similar restrictions on access to checking accounts or credit cards for younger teens. So if you want to have solo ass-fun in the privacy of your bedroom or bathroom what can you do?

A dildo is anything dick-shaped that you slide into your ass or cunt for fun and pleasure. You want something with as many of the qualities of a stiff dick as possible: warm, firm yet bendy, smooth with a narrower rounded end, longer than it is thick. In fact, a dildo should be longer than your average dick with enough room for you to get a handle on it cos that helps you wriggle it into and round your hole. Thicker is not better; if you’re stretched to the limit you reduce your ability to caress it with your ass-ring and you’re more likely to hurt yourself and this shouldn’t be about pain.

What you want to do is tickle and stimulate all the nerve endings round your ass hole and just inside it and to get the head of the dildo stroking over your prostate – that smooth lump about finger depth inside your hole towards the root of your dick that makes you moan when you slide over it. (For women reading this – sorry, you don’t have one.) There are two ass-ring muscles, one external and one a little deeper and the sensation of the dildo sliding slow and easy through these and prodding against your love-lump can really get you humping.

Cunts are juicy and lube themselves naturally. Similarly, when you’re playing with yourself and your pre-cum starts to ooze that’s performing the same function. If you’re uncut then your foreskin spreads the juice over your knob slicking it up. But dildos and assholes don’t lube themselves so you have to do it for them. Dry-jacking can be cool but a dry fuck’s a no-no. Always use lube. Vaseline is fine for solo-play – it melts at body temp and is long-lasting and baby oil is sooooo slick. But remember, if you’re with a friend you’ll be using condoms ( and your own dildos) and you have to use water-based lube. (BTW – always have a shit and wash yourself before ass time.)

So – where do you find a dildo?

First stop is your fingers. And thumb. Trim the nails, and wash your hands thoroughly before and after. If you have cuts on your hands it can sting and that’s not so cool. Use fingers to spread lube all round your ring and do little tickling slides in and out. If you do this standing up you can go deeper and you can practice gyrating your hips and butt around your finger. If you’re jacking at the same time this can be super-hot, especially if you’re watching yourself in the mirror or doing it with a buddy on cam.

Next stop is keeping your eyes open for dick-shaped things you see around you – could be in hardware shops, toy shops, kitchen ware etc. There’s a lot of stuff that can be adapted to your needs. But be sensible – no glass, no vacuum cleaners, nothing sharp, nothing with bits that can come off inside you. There’s plenty of safe stuff and you don’t need your folks asking em-bare-assing questions at A&E.

Vegetables are nifty. You can buy them innocently and they can be shaped with a kitchen knife or potato peeler. Carrots are a good shape and size but they’re hard so don’t be over-enthusiastic. A small cucumber or a banana – unpeeled and not a squishy one – can be fun. Asian food-stores are worth a look. There’s a long white wiggly radish called a mooli and also a type of aubergine (eggplant) about the dimensions of a real dick with a smooth shiny skin that has the advantage of being both firm and flexible. Most vegetables can only be used for a single session. They’re natural and unlikely to damage you. You should keep them at room temperature cos an ice-cold carrot up your rear end is a chilly experience.

Many domestic implements or tools have smooth handles that can be sanded back, lubed or oiled up, and used again and again. They are washable and have the dick-like quality of a knob that tapers inwards so you slide them in and then your ass grips them in place. One of the techniques you’ll need to practice is sliding the dildo out again after cumming. Best way is to let it rest till you float back down to earth, then grip and relax on it a few times with your ass-ring then grunt it out long and smooth as if you were having a crap while easing it gently at the same time with your hand. Then spread a bit more lube round your hole and do some gripping and relaxing on your little finger tip so that the muscle is eased back into its accustomed place.

Candles are an old standby. They come in lots of widths and can be modeled. They are smooth but need lots of lube. Don’t light them!

After experimenting with these ‘found’ dildos you might want to try making your own. This requires a bit more patience and the willingness to be ‘crafty’ and creative. Art and hobby shops and mould-making sites on the web can all provide useful information. You will need some private space and it would be sensible to undertake some other model making project at the same time so that you don’t arouse curiosity or suspicion. The dildo making will need to proceed in several stages.

First you model an original using materials like clay, plasticine, or papier mache or whittling it from wood or wax. A polystyrene shape dipped in melted candle wax would work. The type of modelling clay (FIMO) that dries in the air or oven is good too. In some instances this model can be used as a dildo in it’s own right.

There’s a type of latex paint available from hobby stores that you then paint onto your model in several quick drying layers to make a mould, or that you pour right round the model to make a block-mould. A friend of mine successfully used this on his own stiffy to model his own dick so that he could fuck himself. You might like to think about plaster-of-paris too, though it’s messy and you should shave first.

After the mould is dry you oil it to prevent adhesion, then fill it with more liquid latex or resin ( if you want a harder dick) and hey dildo!

Another DIY toy you can make is love-beads. You need to locate wooden or smooth ceramic beads about marble size. Sometimes ‘worry beads’ sold in souvenir or hippy shops are a good size. Get some strong nylon cord and thread the beads on, knotting them in place with two knots so that they sit at about one inch intervals on the cord. Six is a good number, but you can use more, and make the cord plenty long enough. When it’s playtime you lube up the beads and your ass and while you’re jacking you start popping the beads up your lubed hole, one by one. You’ll feel them filling you up in there and by gyrating and dancing round you can feel them bumping and grinding against your googly parts inside. Just when you’re ready to shoot you tug on the cord and bring them popping out while you spurt. There’s a good deal of timing and personal preference involved but it’s worth a try. The beads can be washed and oiled and used over. I like to have the cord looped round my jacking wrist so that while I stroke the beads are jiggling in unison.

Ok guys – that’s prolly enough to keep you strokin well into the New Year. Have a good Xmas.

Cheers
Spread

Unregistered
January 7th, 2005, 05:30 PM
i plan on dildoing and could i use a pencil or pen?

spreadeagle
January 8th, 2005, 02:49 PM
G'day mate,

You can use anything you like as a dildo so long as it's safe and painless. Pens and pencils aren't a bad place to start for a first tenative ass-exploration but they probably won't serve you in the long run. Your finger will probably be more exciting and sensitive. Here are a few things you might like to think about:
- pens and pencils are easily available without arousing any suspicions.
- they are long enough to be able to tickle your prostate.
- they are slim enough to slip in easily, but could be too slim to give you much sensation there. After all, your average shit is fatter than a pencil, so is your fiinger.
- pencils tend to have angled sides which could aggravate your asshole - choose a round one.
- never stick anything pointed up your ass. If using a pencil you could whittle and sandpaper it down so that the tip is gently rounded and smooth.
- be careful that there are no loose parts that could come adrift inside you, like pen-caps.
- use lube, but don't lube the whole thing. Keep the part you're holding lube-free. You might consider roughing up the handle part with sandpaper or a pen knife so you have a good grip.
- the thing to look out for are fatter smooth-barreled felt-tipped marking pens. You might like to customise them first. Strip out the insides - you don't want to end up with a fluorescent asshole. If you're clever with your hands (hehe!) you could probably superglue two together or use a piece of round wood or plastic glued up inside the body of the pen to make a handle so that you can extend the reach.

Hope it feels good mate
Spread

Unregistered
January 12th, 2005, 05:05 PM
I was wondering how i could make a omemade dildo without useing vegitables-Prentice

spreadeagle
January 14th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Hey Prentice,

Re-read the first post in this series, mate. Commercially-made dildos are fashioned from rubber or latex. It's not too complicated to do this but you'll need to get information and materials from a craft or hobby shop.
Basically it's a three-step process. Shaping an original; making a mould by pouring some self-hardening material around the original; removing the original and making the dildo by pouring latex into the mould.
There are a variety of materials you could shape the original from: clay, wax, papier mache, soap, wood, modelling clay, a condom filled with water, to name a few.
A sensible first step would be Googling for model-making sites, reading up a bit on it, and then thinking about whether you have the skill and patience to DIY.

Spread

Unregistered
February 15th, 2005, 05:04 PM
I read that you should never place wax or anything porous inside you, silicone is better, the base of this is if it has small holes (pores) then parts of you get in it, and so forth, and it makes it harder to clean off, and if you dont clean it, it can grow some nasty fungal creatures and if you use it again, its like havin sex with a dumpster. wax is not suggested because it can melt and warp at body tempeture, break off, or even something on its chemical composition and being inside you. (male or female) Silicone rubber can be found online in a lot of shops, buy the stuff that starts liquid of course, make a mould or cover your pre made dildo with it, let it solidify , then CLEAN IT off, THEN have fun. Ive personally made some plaster of paris base dildo, then covered in silicone and strengthened up, they work well, no girl has complained yet, and easy to clean, if all else fails, or you want to take the extra step, USE A CONDOM, there cheap, they peel off, and best of all, you dont have to clean them up, when your done just toss em in the trash, even if its your personal toy, use a condom, it makes things so much safer. Safe sex people, safe sex.

johnny
February 24th, 2005, 06:12 AM
hi boys and girl,

i am a boy that gets realy horny and i need help lol i love to put things up my ass such ass pens abd everything can anyone help me?

spreadeagle
March 1st, 2005, 02:16 AM
Hey Johnny,

It always surprises me when computer-wise young guys want answers but apparently don't consider using their search engines. Just type ' anal sex' into Google and you'll get more information than you could shake a dick at. If that seems too much like hard work then try www.sexuality.org.

Cheers
Spread.

Johnny
March 2nd, 2005, 12:36 PM
thanks Spread i will try that

Unregistered
May 9th, 2006, 06:35 PM
i love sticking things in my ass does anyone know what all i can use as a dildo

Sulite
July 20th, 2006, 06:09 AM
Hey Spread

Thanks a lot for your precious information about the right way using dildo, I used to use all things you mentioned as a dildo for my ass and I enjoy it too much since I was 17, now I am 49 and still can't live without it, the last 6 years I used to make my own dildo from silicon that used for sealing after making a tube of paper to pour it in and left it for 24 hours to dry, then I shape the tip (the dildo head) with my finger befor it got dried, to make it looks like dick.
After the 24 hours I removed the sticked paper by rubbing with water, the result will be a nice elastic dick as I like it.
By the way I dont have sex with any male yet, only with women, but always need to use dildo to have fun with my ass, I like it more than sex with women.

spreadeagle
July 21st, 2006, 12:48 AM
Thanks Sulite,
Brilliant idea. You're awesomely hot!
Cheers
Spread

Unregistered
July 28th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Hello, I've tried this a few time with a marker, and sometime it comes out with some red on it which is probably blood, is this bad?
Also I don't have those lubes things but is it possible to use soap or something?

spreadeagle
July 28th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Hi,
By 'marker' I guess you mean the round hollow tube of a used felt-tip board marker - not one that still has the felt-tip and red ink in it! The main problems are that the marker is inflexible and it has some hard edges.

The lining of the rectum is quite thin and it can tear or get scraped fairly easily. If the red was blood, but you weren't actually bleeding freely from your asshole, I wouldn't worry too much. Maybe you were a bit overenthusiastic and scratched yourself internally. But you don't want to do that on a regular basis. You should be able to get much the same sensation from using your own thumb or fingers - trim the nails first.

I'm guessing you may be experimenting in the shower. Soap is not a good idea. The main ingredients of soap are fat and caustic soda (or lye). Caustic soda burns animal tissue. Most guys who have tried using soap when jacking have found that it's very easy to jack yourself raw. If you can smuggle a little bottle of baby oil in to the bathroom you could try that. But vaseline would be a safer bet:it's often found in the bathroom cupboard; you can buy it perfectly innocently for putting on dry or chafed lips; if you're using it in the bath or shower it doesn't dissolve in water.

Good luck with your explorations, mate - stay safe.
Spread

Unregistered
July 31st, 2006, 01:47 PM
Oh okay thanks, you sure know a lot about these stuff. But I didn't know that you can use the same vaseline you use for your lips...which to me is weird when I think about it

Unregistered
August 4th, 2006, 02:30 AM
I was wondering whats the longest about of time you can leave a dildo inside of you without causing permanent damage? like if I wanted to insert on in the morning, then take it out in the evening...

spreadeagle
August 4th, 2006, 06:26 AM
Hey there,

This would largely depend on the size of the dildo and the activities you were engaged in during the day.

Butt plugs are specifically designed for keeping inside you for extended periods. They are usually about 4 or 5 inches long and are designed so that when inserted your asshole can still close reasonably tightly around the stem, and they have a flat flexible base so that you can retrieve them easily. They are invisible when worn under clothing.

Anything else, except perhaps love beads, would be impractical because the bulk of the base of most dildo designs would make it difficult to walk around while it was in place. If it had no base the everyday activities could encourage it to move up deeper inside. Even the base of a butt plug could chafe with activity and you might want to lubricate around your ass with KY to reduce the friction. Make sure that you're going to have somewhere to remove the butt plug during the day should it become uncomfortable.

I don't see that wearing a butt plug long term would necessarily cause damage. You'd be wise to build up the length of time gradually. Also practise your Kegel exercises regularly, especially just after removing the butt plug. Maintain a high standard of hygiene. Don't enagage in strenuous physical activity, confine yourself to normal sitting and walking.

Cheers
Spread

Unregistered
September 25th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Hello,

We've been playing with larger butt plugs and suddenly reached a point where the "large plug" is removed with a spurt of blood. There is no flow that continues and no ongoing discomfort. We stop everything at this point. The blood only appears when we play with the larger plugs. Can we continue to play or has the larger size aggravated something that might require attention?

Thanks,

It's-a-Stretch

spreadeagle
September 27th, 2006, 04:01 AM
Hi,

We're conditioned to associate blood with danger and my view is that if you're bleeding the most likely cause is a tear in the lining of the rectum. But anal bleeding can be an indication of more serious problems, unrelated to the use of the butt plug, and you should consider seeking medical advice.

You need to heed the warning and rethink your activities. If you're enjoying yourselves using smaller plugs then is it really necessary to move to a larger size? Be aware too that exposure to another persons blood is a means of transmitting infection, as is the sharing of sex toys.

Cheers
Spread

DanHiggins
February 12th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Hi,

Long time user, first time poster here. I was wondering if there were any threaded butt-plugs on the market? I've become increasingly intruiged about "screwing" myself ;-)

Unregistered
April 28th, 2007, 03:56 AM
Hello

I don't know if it's just me but most of the time when I finger myself with my hands or objects, it feels "full" up there and so it can't go very deep, this sometime happens even after I use the restroom. is there anything wrong or I'm just doing it at the wrong time?

im also guessing it might be because I have a fast metabolism?

salman
May 10th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Sex got a new meaning to me since the day I started using the toys. It was the first time I brought a dildo for my wife, she stuck the dildo beneath and was busy giving me a blowjob. This made her so horny that I was amazed to see the transformation. Later there were many other toys introduced like the cock rings, vibrators etc. but I cant forget that initial encounter ever. So I encourage each and every one to use these.

Unregistered
September 7th, 2008, 04:13 PM
what is the longest dildo you can safely put in your ass?

Unregistered
February 14th, 2009, 02:22 AM
the nob hurts my ass i think its too fat at the end should i try a condom?

JohnBuckingham
March 9th, 2011, 10:55 PM
The problem is that I want to find a great dildo but can't risk my parents finding out that I'm bi. What should I use or what can I make that won't be time consuming and or draw to much attention. Although, I could make it on a day my parents aren't home but don't want to make a big mess.

From, John

Unregistered
April 14th, 2011, 02:52 AM
Hey, Ive just finished up making a modeling clay member, and I was wondering if it would be safe to use?

its crayola air dry brand.

I plan on letting it dry and washing it before use, but I dont really have condoms readily available at any time... so... yeaaaaah...

with love, Peabody S. Falschenamen.

Unregistered
April 22nd, 2011, 12:09 AM
Hey, Ive just finished up making a modeling clay member, and I was wondering if it would be safe to use?

its crayola air dry brand.

I plan on letting it dry and washing it before use, but I dont really have condoms readily available at any time... so... yeaaaaah...

with love, Peabody S. Falschenamen.

argh, nevermind, i worried it too much and it fell apart... guess its back to my old toothbrush, sigh.

-Peabody

theodore
October 17th, 2011, 07:06 AM
World-renowned male prostitutes, Frank Christian and Ben Clark, created this sexually stimulating instrument in 1989. The idea of the dildo was born when Frank and Ben were doing naughty things (I think we know the rest of the details), and suddenly Frank fractured his gentile area, also known as a penile fracture, and was rushed to the hospital. A week after many treatments and ice packs, Ben Clark decided there should be a stronger and bigger instrument to use, therefore he bought a black drumstick and decided to… (Information too perverted). Frank thought they should create instruments to sexually stimulate not only males, but also females. Frank decided to create a hard and non-breakable instrument and decided to name it ‘dildo’ because Frank and Ben like aboriginals and dildo sounds Negro. Frank and Ben are multi-millionaires because there are a lot of horny sluts like Frank and Ben out in the world.

Unregistered
November 16th, 2011, 03:38 AM
i used my headphone mic' it was gr8 i love doin it

Unregistered
December 18th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Is a toothbrush good to stick up in my ass?

Keith G
February 25th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Theodore, your post is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. For those who care to know, the dildo has been around since long before 1989. :)

In fact, the oldest one ever found was from approximately 30,000 years ago! It was found in Germany, dates from the Upper Paleolithic period, was found in a cave, made of siltstone, and was 20cm (almost 8 inches!) long.

Archaeologists have not been able to determine whether it was used by a guy or a girl, however. :)

And the word "dildo" itself has been in use since at least the 1500's. In other words, on no level is what Theodore posted true, funny, or interesting. Sorry!

Unregistered
April 9th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Hi guys
I'm gay and u want to know how to get my ass whole
Bigger so a dick can go in! Never had sex
Before. By the way My penus are uncut.

Unregistered
June 7th, 2012, 12:36 AM
You could always use "tu puta madre"! Rofl

Unregistered
June 17th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Im into more of the stretching experience now. So far I'm up to an apple's width and cannot find anything that is just a tiny bit bigger to move up to in my stretch quest. Any tips anyone?
Nathan

Unregistered
July 19th, 2012, 11:51 PM
im new to anal play and just experimenting with actual dildos/plugs....and i cant seem to keep them in they dont hurt at all even a big one i have but...i dont feel them either am i doing something wrong? also any ideas of how to feel pleasure from them?

Unregistered
July 23rd, 2012, 11:33 PM
ok well its not a major problem kinda a why
but well ive tried dildos and plugs and i cant feel anything going into my ass i can feel things going out but not coming in or when they are inside me i am tight but i dont feel anything...does anyone know why this might be? and if so are there any ways to make it so i can feel it?

Unregistered
August 1st, 2012, 05:20 PM
Hi, is there any way to make a dildo NOT using silicon? I feel it would be too obvious while making it. I just love dildoes!